Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Czech Dogs

This blog is dedicated to my working German Shepherds. I have 3, two females, one from Belgium who comes through SCHH3 IP3 SG Quattro von Haus Antverpa, SCHH 3, IPO 3 Nero Vom Sennertal and SCHH3 (SG-LGA) FH, SG Iko von der Lindenhalle. You can read about the other two dogs above.
My kennel is situated on 4 acres in southwest Wisconsin. What they call the driftless area. I got interested in German Shepherds about 4 years ago. I breed the working line German Shepherds because I believe they are closer to what the founder of the breed, Max von Stephanitz, intended them to be. The dogs that come from my breeding program are suitable for Police service, Search and Rescue, competetive obedience, or the active family. The dogs that I use have past an OFA hip evaluation of good or better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home