Sunday, November 13, 2005















Nero vom Fluss Park II BH, C.G.C
D.O.B. Nov. 16 2000
O.F.A. Good
Sire: Flink Wie Ein Geolter Blitz
Dam: Belinna von Wadekamper

Nero is a dog that has intence drive for the work. I love to work him, he is very intence in his bite work and very correct in his obedience. In protection he has plenty of fight to him also. A male that I would certainly like to breed to. I feel that this dog could have made a very good PSD if he would have been started in that area of training, as he is a balanced dog that is sure of himself in any situation. He is a dog that can work hard and still come home and play with the kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger CZ dogs said...

I am trying to figure out how to allow people not registered users of blogger.com to be able to comment on my blog but still having trouble.....maybe one day I will get it.............lol

November 18, 2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

On your Dashboard, choose your blog, then go to Settings > Comments > Who Can Comment? (Anyone).

December 01, 2005 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that in order to post a comment that you need to select the anonymous status, I hope that works.

January 14, 2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home